Every week there are half a dozen requests from people around the world to work with Jay. Actors, writers, directors, cinematographers - aspiring filmmakers who are eager for the chance to work on a set and gain invaluable real-world experience. Jay is dedicated to helping as many individuals as he can, but the situation is often considerably more complicated than most people understand.

If you are looking to work with Jay, please read the following page.

Non US Citizens

If you are not a citizen of the United States and do not reside in the United States, working on a set in the US will be extremely difficult. It requires getting a work visa/permit from your country and traveling to the United States in order to just be eligible to work. In some cases, students on a student visa may be permitted to volunteer on a set (see details below). Jay Holben cannot sponsor any individual for visa or permits. He cannot guarantee any employment for any individual who takes it upon themselves to travel to the US.